Buy Omnitrope Online
Box contained 10 vials
Buy Omnitrope Online
Buy Omnitrope Online, Omnitrope is also used as replacement therapy in adult patients with pronounced growth hormone deficiency. The deficiency can have started in adulthood or childhood, and needs to be confirmed by testing before treatment.
Omnitrope is a recombinant human growth hormone indicated for :
- Pediatric: Treatment of children with growth failure due to growth hormone deficiency (GHD), Prader-Willi Syndrome, Small for Gestational Age, Turner Syndrome, and Idiopathic Short Stature
- Adult: Treatment of adults with either adult onset or childhood onset GHD
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Who should not take Omnitrope®?
Omnitrope should not be used in children and adults with any of the following medical conditions because serious side effects, including death, can occur:
- a critical illness caused by certain types of heart or stomach surgery, serious injury or a sudden and severe breathing problem (respiratory failure)
- Prader-Willi syndrome who are severely overweight or have a history of breathing problems including sleep apnea
- cancer or other tumors
- allergies to growth hormone or any of the ingredients in the medicine
- certain types of eye problems caused by diabetes
Omnitrope should also not be used in children who have completed growth
What should patients tell their doctor before taking Omnitrope?
Patients should tell their doctor about their medical and family history, treatment use and past and existing medical conditions, such as but not limited to the following:
- cancer or any tumor
- use of prescription and non-prescription medicines, steroids, vitamins, and herbal supplements
What are the most common side effects of Omnitrope?
- local reactions at the injection site (such as pain, numbness, redness and swelling)
- swelling associated with fluid retention
- pain in joints and muscle pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- tingling and numbness
- high blood sugar (hyperglycemia/diabetes) and sugar in your urine (glucosuria)
- unusual skin sensations
- low levels of thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism)